Monday, December 6, 2010

The Chocolate Velvet Fudge Cake



Once again, a luscious cake, and a chance to employ one of my batterie de cuisine of NordicWare beauty pans!




This one was not difficult and not time consuming. I took a few pictures just for fun, but there were no techniques that I thought needed to be discussed - except perhaps that I need to learn marzipan. Instead, I just dusted with confectioner's sugar and cocoa.


I gave this cake as a gift for an office party and it received rave revues, tender and fudgey!

7 comments:

  1. It looks stunning in this pan!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The folks in your office are very lucky.

    This pan makes a great looking cake. I might have to get one.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your cake looks so inviting and a delicious gift! Your pan pattern if so fun too =).

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your cake looks stunning. I love that pan! I made this cake last year and loved it.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks to all for stopping by. I enjoyed one too. The pan is so simple and pretty. I keep saying I am not going to give in and get another and then - well, you know : )

    ReplyDelete
  6. The heritage cake pan has become my new favorite!! The shape is simply stunning. Have a great week.

    :)
    ButterYum

    ReplyDelete
  7. ב''ה

    Ha! We are all going to have that pan by the end of this I wager... :)

    Looks great!

    ReplyDelete